Make Your Kid a Money Genius (even if your're not)
Regular price $17.99
Your kid's money habits are formed by the age of seven. That's right. Seven. Make Your Kid a Money Genius is a jargon-free, step-by-step guide full of surprising, counterintuitive advice to help parents teach children (from ages 3-23) money smarts. You will learn that:
- Caving to your preschooler's demands in the checkout line may lead to greater credit card debt for him as an adult.
- Paying for household chores (or good grades) is the wrong way to motivate your kid.
- Giving allowance may actually reduce your child's financial know-how.
- Talking about college costs in ninth grade isn't too early.
- Letting your adult kid move back home makes sense-so long as you both sign off on a plan.
It turns out you don't need to be a money genius to make your kid a money genius.